sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007

Alice in Wonderland

sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007
What Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?
You are The Cheshire Cat
A huge grin constantly plastered upon your face, you never cease to amuse. You are completely confusing and contradictory to most everyone.


But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

2 had an opinion:

Anónimo

Se te interessa saber....
You are The Mad Hatter

One thing is for sure- you're as mad as a hatter. You have an obsession with time and if tea time were to ever cease, you would probably be even more confused.

E no comments, please.... umpf...

Trinity

claro que me interessa saber... já que a menina não aparece em lado nenhum para falar aos pobres...

Mas se for por causa do chá, em alfama temos muitos pacotinhos! só tens de escolher!

... doida...

 
Trinity is home ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distribuído por Templates