segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2006

Frases a usar no futuro!

segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2006

#1: Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.

#2: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

#3: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

#4: Did you hear that, Megan? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.

#5: Everybody! Guess what I am? Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

#6: What do you think candy is made out of? Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

#7: I want pancakes!! You people understand every language except English! Yo quiero pancakes! Donnez-moi pancakes! Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!!!

#8: Did you forget my name? How dare you! Is this backwards "S" supposed to be cute? I'm going to crap double for you tonight!

#9: I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull.

#10: You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

by Stewie Griffin

0 had an opinion:

 
Trinity is home ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distribuído por Templates